World of tanks t71. T71 CMCD P 2018-10-17

World of tanks t71 Rating: 8,5/10 139 reviews

World of Tanks T71 DA

world of tanks t71

The Cadillac design was simply too conventional, with its small weight and long range, whereas the Aircraft Armaments tank was so innovative that it would be highly risky, even despite the potential for vastly improved performance. Originally, there was a 20-ton weight limit and a requirement for a 90mm gun. No idea what you're actually referring to there. Think 10 or 15 second damage potential. Concentrate on getting the Vertical Stabilizer first, then follow up with Coated Optics and maybe Improved Ventilation.

Next

T71 HD

world of tanks t71

It suffered the fate of many interesting vehicles that were thought up in the post-war era, when the American tank manufacturing industry was very rich in ideas but became increasingly poor in funding. I have read a lot of articles about this and it is well covered. That being said, you will probably take more time getting to them because you should max out some crucial abilities first. It featured the T185 gun, essentially the same 76mm M32 gun as the M41, but with a quick change tube. Performance Originally somewhat forgotten because of the popularity of the M41 Walker Bulldog which was also tier 7 at the time , the T71 has seen an increase in popularity since the introduction of the tier 9 and 10 light tanks. This is another case of someone rushing up the Tech tree too fast, and not grasping the finer details of playing a tank to its best capabilities.

Next

T71 equipment and skill setup?

world of tanks t71

That's nothing for a good scout on a decent map. I hope that helps you, good luck to ya. Magazine-fed Gun Using Shell Type 1 150 Damage : Theoretical Damage Per Minute Nominal: 1459. I got top tier once in my Bulldog. Other times that burst is really nice.

Next

What equipment is good on T71?

world of tanks t71

Maybe it would be with binos and a camo net. Being the third generation of an experimental vehicle, the T71 was meant to continue the same bold nature by sporting a heavy 90mm calibre gun on a 20 ton light weight structure. However, being equipped with an autoloader system, they are both capable of providing quick bursts of six shots in a row. Being heavy also meant that there were problems with aerial transport, and that was a particular problem during the Korean War. Experimental airborne light tank with an oscillating turret and automatic loading. By the time the tracks are repaired second shot kills the T71. And I see nobody wants to play light tanks, usually one light and rarely more per game.

Next

Light Tanks

world of tanks t71

In fact, it was expected to enter production by mid-1962 — but the project was also dropped, but it did get much further along than the T71 projects. Active scouting at these tiers becomes risky however, as both alpha and accuracy are better than previous scout tanks have seen. Someone linked Tazilon's guides above. However, they had forgotten an important aspect: the armour. Trying to see how much better the binocs spot than the optics. Get the camo net up and if I can find that spot behind a bush as well, I fire away at the enemy.

Next

T71 CMCD

world of tanks t71

The crew would only consist of three men, due to an automatic loading system. There was also a third competitor for the design by Aircraft Armaments which became known as the. This is another case of someone rushing up the Tech tree too fast, and not grasping the finer details of playing a tank to its best capabilities. The players that currently have the T71, how is it transitioning? In July 1953, at a conference in Fort Knox, several designs were presented. But can do so sustained for as long as it has ammo.

Next

T71 CMCD vs T71 DA : WorldofTanks

world of tanks t71

I did, and I'm a much better scout for it. Then, the new guidelines were introduced to the project: structural weight has been decided to reduce up to 18 tons, gun caliber — up to 76 millimeters. As the tank was meant to be carried airborne, its ultimate weight had to be reduced even further, which limited possible armament to a 76mm gun, but in turn enabled the use of an auto-loader. These changes will hopefully bring more consistency to the American Light Tank branch play-style. By clicking any link on this page and continuing to use this site you are giving your consent for us to use cookies. If that was not enough firepower, there was also a. Magazine-fed Gun Using Shell Type 2 115 Damage : Theoretical Damage Per Minute Nominal: 1192.

Next

World of Tanks Supertest: T71 CMCD Details & US LT Changes

world of tanks t71

It is exactly the burst that counts, doesn't it? You will need anything and everything to improve your accuracy on the move and to increase your spotting potential. This is reproducable pretty much 100% of the time and makes this tank no fun to play. This really needs to be fixed. You've rushed up the tiers far to fast, and probably are an easy kill for the far more experienced players you're facing and that is why you feel like you do. And the 90mm gun actually has slightly less penetration and dpm.

Next