Wot blitz t14. Tank Guide/Review: T14 2018-10-05

Wot blitz t14 Rating: 4,7/10 1186 reviews

T14 vs. Excelsior

wot blitz t14

That rapid-firing 6-lber you get 100% + vents + brothers in arms + rammer you're looking at just a little over 2 second reload. And it's pretty damned bouncy too. Dont like excelsior t25 is better than it imo. Outside of this area the hull armor sits 102mm effective and above. In my opinion the Damage Potential should be lowered by exactly the same amount the penetrations gets increased by. If you don't like the Anko, or any other 5 you have driven then you aren't going to like the T-25.

Next

T14

wot blitz t14

Check the store next time you're on, as the prices are listed and it's all but impossible to accidentally buy anything. Learning how to harness the armor angles is the key to mastering playing the T14. Combine the two and you have a tank that promotes a driver who can angle effectively to get the most out the T14 Firepower The gun on the T14 is the same gun which comes on the stock M4 Sherman. The one rule about this tank is the same on every map. But I got a Radley Walters medal in the Ram2. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.

Next

Tier 5 Premium Tank

wot blitz t14

The T-14 has the best match making since it cant see anything higher than 6. What a horrible tank, even for it's tier. I also try to get close to tanks where I know the terrain suits the T14. The wotbstars website has its average win rate at 59%. Can be done, but keep calm, assess and take them one at a time. One thing that should be noted as far as strategy, this is not a peekaboo tank.

Next

Tankenstein

wot blitz t14

World of Tanks Blitz has took measures to balance premium ammunition, both with overall changes and fine tuning a few select tanks. But I say T-14 because the games Bo schitt really starts at tier 7. Got the Ram 2 and T14 for free. The main thing lacking is penetration which makes fighting against tier 6 tanks a challenge at times. Its because of thsi manueverability that i really feel the t14 is the leader of the pack as far as t5 tanks. Despite having all this armor, the T14 is fairly quick thanks to its powerful engine. The entire system needs to be radically changed.

Next

T

wot blitz t14

Moving up to the turret you find excellent armor on the cupola and turret front. Two vehicles, which differed greatly from each other, were manufactured. Tanka gelecek olursak genel olarak cok hosuma gitti özellikle taret zırhı oldukca kuvvetli , excelsior ile birlikte en iyi seviye 5 premium agır tanklar. The frontal hull has a large weak spot with the machine gun port being 64mm effective. It's my credit machine and still fun to play.

Next

T14 opinion

wot blitz t14

I like difficult tanks too, i love the T1 heavy, the E4, the Lee, but this is tough for me. For a full weak spot guide for the T14 you can go here which has the front, sides, and angled views labeled with corresponding armor values. Basically the Maus of Tier 5, good armor, bad gun. Drive this tank like you would the ; angle, sidescrape, and put that gun and rate of fire to use, but don't snipe and use your mobility to relocate if your gun isn't effective enough. İ am at holiday right now and hotel has really bad connection.

Next

T14 opinion

wot blitz t14

Admittedly, that only considers players in their database, who are generally above average conventional wisdom holds that it's more often good players that are looked up on wotbstars than bad ones, which makes sense to me. I'm the sort who purchases a lot of the premiums as they become available. Taking less damage is still taking damage. A t14 with fire support charging an enemy flank is a horrifying thing because it can cover ground so quickly and absorb shell after shell with minimal damage. Two prototypes were manufactured and tested.

Next

T14 vs. Excelsior

wot blitz t14

To deal damage you need to get close as a consequence. For many tier 3-5 tanks penetrating these areas can be hard to pull off every time. No perfect tank or we would all play it! As you can see I have been updating previous guides along with new ones as fast as I can in the new format. Its alpha damage isn't particularly bad, but its biggest issues come in the form of its mediocre penetration and terrible accuracy. The T-25 gets in tier 7 games also but you do a good amount of damage. So, i use hull down tactics and front armor angle deflections to bounce shots when I get in close with enemy.

Next

Tier 5 Premium Tank

wot blitz t14

With the cupola being one of the strongest areas on the T14 it can be a valuable asset if enemies do not know to shoot elsewhere. T14 isnt all that heavy but with its great armor on the beak and ability to hit top speed rather quickly it can obliterate most t5 and under tanks it rams. Though personally I find it hard to understand someone not liking the Anko. It is well written helpful and thourough. The T14 trades thicker armor for better armor angling across most of the tank.

Next